The Mini-Me is a hydration pack and more; it has an expansion system that at first glance looks conventional. Start un-zipping its wrap-around zipper and you get more space for something long. But when you keep going, you realize that youve opened up a tunnel for the insertion of one of our gun scabbards. Slide one in, and youve got a rig thatll make carrying your gun as close to carrying a biathlon rifle as you can get without getting the real thing.
Thinking about this for hunting, but youre not a gun hunter? The Mini-Me is a great bowhunters pack — add our ARCG ButtBucket kit, and it becomes a super compact bow pack. Rigged correctly, the bow rides very stably, and you can get it off your back with on-the-fly access.
- Comes standard with 3 liter (100 oz) Source hydration bladder
- Four zippered compartments (One full depth spotting scope pocket)
- Wrap around zipper opens scabbard tunnel
- Secret compartment with deployable Bird Bag
- Pull-out hip belt
- Grapple compression strap
Side Scabbards and ButtBuckets are sold separately (the pack is a terrific small-scale pack without them, for general field use).
- Total Volume: 400 c.i.
- Total Volume w/birdbag: 900 c.i.
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Dimensions main bag: 19″h x 8″w x 3″d