The A6SB Batwing Pouch is designed to function similarly to the tall, narrow pockets on our J-Type packs. They provide an excellent and very simple way to stay organized: because they dont have excess lateral space, things don’t move around as you go through your paces. We like to think of each tube as a three-tiered space: put bulk on the bottom, bulk on the top, and smaller, lose items — your apples, oranges, and widgets — in the middle. When its time to find something, itll be right where you put it, easy as that.
You can add a Batwing or two to just about any of our packs. Use two of them with the F1-Mainframe to build a great minimalist version of our patented Cam Expansion™ packs, ready for a days hunting interrupted by a harvest of a giant you-name-it. Or, add them to a J-type pack to add a third or fourth tube as a handy and simple way to increase capacity.
- Volume: 615 c.i.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Dimensions: 21″l x 6″w x 5″d
- Wrap-around zipper for access
- Internal hydration sleeve (add one of our Source™ bladders!)
- External tuck-pocket
- Webbing loops running down the backside that give you the option of hanging the Batwing on your Eberlestock packs grapple straps
- Attachment zippers compatible with: