Total Volume: 1,910 c.i.
Weight: 6 lbs 14 oz
Dimensions main bag:
x 10"w x 7"d
The F3F has a big barn-door front opening, a zip-around top opening which optimizes it for PRC-117 type radios, MOLLE/PALS compatible webbing up the sides, and two exterior front pockets. This is a great all-around 3-day pack, but we named it the FAC Track because it is the best-in-class pack for Forward Air Controllers.
* Upper back wall radio rack with 3 antenna portals.
* Padlock webbing tie-points all over the pack.
* "Shooter's harness" with 3D mesh is vertically adjustable for varying torso lengths, and is both thinner for shooting, and more comfortable for heavier loads.
* Numerous small pockets and organizers -- so you can always go right to what you're looking for.
* Gossamer polycarbonate frame.
* Handles on 3 sides make it easy to pick the pack up, especially when retrieving it from your vehicle.
* Five hydration compatible pockets.
* Includes G1RC Rain Cover, stowed in a zippered pocket in the bottom of the pack.
* Ready to mount two AN2P or AA2FK pouches, or one A3SB Saddle Bag on each side (sold separately).
Actual weight = 7.5 lbs. Shipping Dimensional weight = 11.0 lbs